process descriptions

Subject: process descriptions
From: FTN Associates <75120 -dot- 2156 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 10:56:41 EDT

I had an application error and am not sure the first version
of this request for help went out. If you've already seen
it, please ignore it.

Does anyone write process descriptions or know of any
guidelines to follow? I'm editing some process descriptions
right now. They seem like they could be better organized, but
I don't know the author's constraints. If I ask, he's likely
to give me answer that won't help either of us.

Thank in advance for your help,
Robyn L. Brewer