Re: RTF to IPF conversion

Subject: Re: RTF to IPF conversion
From: "Hiatt, Michel" <MHIATT -dot- INT-MAIL -at- SMTP -dot- INTECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 15:21:00 CDT

Any recommendations for tools that convert RTF to IPF (windows help
format
to OS/2 help format)?

Please e-mail me directly, I will summarize to list.

Thanks,

Michael Priestley
mpriestley -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: speaking on my own behalf, not IBM's.

Received a flyer in the mail this week from a little company called IBM
announcing Hyperwise Version 2.0 that is supposed to have an RTF Import
capability. Haven't tried it. Just received the flyer.

Mike Hiatt, Senior Technical Writer
mhiatt -at- intecom -dot- com
"All opinions are those of the writer
and are not those of the management."