Top 10 Anagrams (humor)

Subject: Top 10 Anagrams (humor)
From: John Russell <johnr -at- BRS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 16:46:27 EDT

Hi All.

Don't know if anyone has seen this before. Forgive me if you have. I thought
it dealt with language (and certainly technology) enough to be passed along.

Top Ten Anagrams from the phrase: "Information Superhighway"

10: Enormous, hairy pig with fan.
9: Hey, ignoramus-- win profit? Ha!
8: Oh-oh, wiring snafu: empty air
7: When forming, utopia's hairy.
6: A rough whimper of insanity.
5: Oh, wormy infuriating phase.
4: Inspire humanity, who go far.
3: Waiting for any promise, huh?
2: Hi-ho! Yow! I'm surfing Arpanet!

And the number one anagram for "Information Superhighway":

1: New Utopia? Horrifying sham!

Hope this makes you feel better.
--

kjr
johnr -at- brs -dot- com

|/ K. John Russell \| Anagram of the year:
| Dataware Technologies, Inc. |
| 5 Computer Drive South | Information Superhighway
|\ Albany, New York 12205 /| New utopia? Horrifying Sham!