Re: HELP

Subject: Re: HELP
From: Rick Lippincott <rjl -at- BOSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 08:44:07 EDT

Then on 9 Aug 1995, Sue Heim wrote:

>An easier way of doing it is to surround the "provocational text"
>with characters that are not used in your text. For example, I use
>double parens around sentences such as "((No idea what to say; need
>to add more here))".

The writers here have come up with an interesting variation. Using
Interleaf, they've created component masters (the FrameMaker equivalent
would be a paragraph format) that are flagged as "To Reviewer." It places
a large, hard to overlook block in the left margin. Reviewers can't help
but notice it, and afterwards it's even possible to delete them all using
just a couple of keystrokes.

I'm sure you could do the same with any of the major DTPs.

Rick Lippincott
Boston Technology
Wakefield, MA
rjl -at- bostech -dot- com