Re: Scott Adams fired

Subject: Re: Scott Adams fired
From: "Scott, Vester" <vscott -at- RPSPO1 -dot- ATLANTAGA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 17:40:00 PDT

The 8/8 WSJ said he was fired June 30.
About 16 column inches of personal interview with Adams.
Worth reading.
-Vester
----------
From: Robert.Morrisette
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: Scott Adams fired
Date: Wednesday, August 09, 1995 8:04AM

Scott Adams was removed from his engineering job at
Pacific Bell yesterday due to "budget constraints."
He had been employed there nine years and just
acquired a new boss.

I wonder if he will reflect this event in Dilbert.

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- Sun -dot- COM