Re: Request for Opening Instructions

Subject: Re: Request for Opening Instructions
From: Grant Hogarth <GRANT -at- ONYXGFX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 16:28:33 +8

I was going to write something witty, but my brain failed me.
I use a pair of scissors, cut a corner off, and pour the bag's
contents into a glass.

Grant.

--- re: Johnson, Mike C. @ SLG's message "Request for Opening
Instructions" ---

> Help!

> My wife gives me these little outer space juice packets in my lunch. You've
> seen them--foil packets with a pointy little straw in a bulletproof
> cellophane (whatever) wrapper glued to the packet. The problem is you
> can't get the goofy straw out of the wrapper without some serious weapons
> and then the straw won't pierce the juice packet, even if you manage to
> retrieve the straw in one piece. You end up with more of the juice on you
> than in you.

> If anybody has figured out how to do this, please tell me. It'll make my
> day.

> Mike Johnson
> mcjohnso -at- slc -dot- unisysgsg -dot- com

Grant Hogarth, Information Services
Onyx Graphics Corp. Midvale, UT

It's not that big a net, but I wouldn't want to miss it...