Re: CHILD'S WISH

Subject: Re: CHILD'S WISH
From: ROBERT SIDMAN <sidmanr -at- MCHFMCCM -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 10:11:22 EST

Following up on "Child's Wish" is the following, which effectively
kills my original message of Aug. 8, 1995 I am sorry for the
confusion, but the original message seemed like such a tear-jerking
human interest thing that it was too good not to pass along.

-0-0-

BOB,
A HARRISBURG RADIO STATION WWNK HAS RECEIVED A FAX FROM THE MAKE A
WISH FOUNDATION. THE BOY IN QUESTION IS ENGLISH, NOT AMERICAN.
ALTHOUGH HE WAS TERMINALLY ILL SEVERAL YEARS AGO, HE HAS SINCE
RECOVERED. NO CARDS SHOULD BE SENT TO THAT ADDRESS. MY COLLEAGUE
PRESENTED THE STORY TO ME AS IT APPEARED IN HIS LOCAL CHURCH'S
BULLETIN. HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW THEY LEARNED ABOUT IT. I REGRET ANY
PROBLEMS, BUT MY INTENTIONS WERE GOOD. PLEASE ADVISE THE INTERNET
PEOPLE OF THIS HOAX.