Reviews

Subject: Reviews
From: Grant Lowe <Grant_Lowe -at- CPQM -dot- SAIC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 13:35:23 U

Hi gang.

When your review comes around, how does your boss evaluate you? This question
is especially for you if you're in a one-man department as I am. I know there
are many criteria to use, such as how well you get along with your co-workers,
your attitude, what have you. But on other things, such as how much work you
get done, are much harder to evaluate. In my department, this a bit tricky.
I'm not driven by project deadlines, as the programs I'm documenting are
already in place and are being contantly modified.

I've thought of suggesting user-satisfaction as one criterion.
Documentation-completion dates are another idea I've thought of, but after
that I'm stuck. What criteria do you guys suggest? Any and all comments are
welcome. Thanks!

grant