Blank

Subject: Blank
From: LBFiles -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 20:23:47 -0400

I am in the process of authoring a technical manual for Financial
Investigations. I have al of the information I wish to present, but I am
having a doosey of a time orgainizing the material and making the reading
more human oriented.

The mannual's audience is Police, Investigative Reporters, Accountants,
Lawyers, Investment Bankers, Lenders and Business Brokers.

Any ideas on how to oragaize material would be much appreciated.

Please respond to L. Burke Files at

lbfiles -at- aol -dot- com

or call (602) 838-1728

Thankyou