Re: Dilbert & tech writers

Subject: Re: Dilbert & tech writers
From: Rick Lippincott <rjl -at- BOSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 11:02:37 EDT

LaVonna said:

>Anyway, some of you may remember that last fall (winter?) one of us
>tech-wrlers sent some techwr-l digests to Scott Adams when we were
>debating the meaning of one of his strips.

The strip that touched off that little firestorm appeared on March 12, 1995
(it's tacked up in my office).

The message from Scott Adams came about a week after that, he said that
he'd -never- gotten this strong a reaction from any of his strips, and
that's when he said he'd incorporate some of our personality traits into
his new tech writer character.

Rick Lippincot
Boston Technology
Wakefield, MA