Any Experience w/Acrobat Capture?

Subject: Any Experience w/Acrobat Capture?
From: Rick Sapir <RICK_SAPIR -at- GROTTO -dot- MUX -dot- ENG -dot- GILBARCO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 16:16:26 EST

Does anyone have any experience with Acrobat Capture? We're looking at it as a
way to move all of our old, legacy documents to PDF and make them available
electronically.

Are there better OCR tools that I should be looking at instead?

TIA,

Rick Sapir Gilbarco, Inc.
Technical Communicator Greensboro, NC
Rick_Sapir -at- grotto -dot- mux -dot- eng -dot- gilbarco -dot- com
DISCLAIMER: Speaking for no one but myself.

"Ideas withheld or repressed are automatically imbued - Jeff Heiskell
with a false sense of mystery and intrigue." The JudyBats