Re: Anyone seen a Salary Survey?

Subject: Re: Anyone seen a Salary Survey?
From: "Dana L. Cadman" <cadman -at- GDLS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 12:56:04 -0400

KnoxML1 (KnoxML1 -at- teomail -dot- jhuapl -dot- edu) wrote:
: Howard asked:
: >Do any of you know where I can find a salary survey ....

: and Marta answered:

: >http the STC homepage (one of several) at:
: >http://www.clark.net:80/pub/stc/www
: >or you can http directly to the salary survey on this site at:
: >http://www.clark.net:80/pub/stc/stcsal.txt
: >I believe the survey was compiled in 1993, but it could still be useful.

: I found the 1995 salary survey by following links on Eric's homepage:

: http://www.okstate.edu/cis_home/ejray/index/html

Would someone post the results here for those of us without Web access?
Those who are willing to sacrifice freedom in the name of security will
have neither. - Benjaman Franklin