Re: WWW,

Subject: Re: WWW,
From: Daniel John Brinegar <6545 -at- EF -dot- GC -dot- MARICOPA -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 13:27:50 -0700

Josee Sevigny wrote:

> Author : "Sevigny, Josee" <joseey -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
> Subject : Re: WWW Mosaic & HTML
> Written : 07/11/95.01:02pm

> I don't know if Netscape is still available for free. They're at 415/528-2555.

Netscape 1.1N (beta) is still avaialbe for evaluation at:

http://home.netscape.com/comprod/mirror/index.htm

-- for Win3.1, Win95 (32-bit, even), Mac, etc....

Netscape Navigator, Personal Edition is available in the US at your software
dealer for a street price of approximately $39 to $59.
It's AWESOME.....

Every Netscape product I've tried has been so impressive...

(No, I don't get any money for that endorsement, and neither does NetZone,
the USArmy, my college, my landlord, parents, friends, roomates, teachers
or anybody... as usual, the State, County and Municipal governments
involved stand to benefit from taxes paid on any purchases made as a
result of this endorsement)

<smile>

| Dan BRINEGAR http://www.netzone.com/~dbrinega|
| Information Developer |
| 6545 -at- ef -dot- gc -dot- maricopa -dot- edu dbrinega -at- netzone -dot- com |
| NetZone Inc. Customer Service (602) 991-4NET |