Looking for Colorado and Arizona techwhirlers

Subject: Looking for Colorado and Arizona techwhirlers
From: "Sevigny, Josee" <joseey -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 14:19:07 -0400

Hi all,

Marta Cepek and I (Josee Sevigny) are TW working for M3i Systems in the
Montreal area. We are going to Colorado and Arizona (north) for the next 2
weeks. We'll be flying to Denver and then we'll drive to the Grand Canyon,
Las Vegas and back.

We'd like to meet some of you and put faces to some names.

Anyone living in those areas and interested in getting together, send me
your contact info and we'll see about arranging our route to meet y'all. ;-)
\\|//
(o o)
Josee Sevigny Technical Writer
M3i Systems Inc., Longueuil, QC
e-m joseey -at- m3isystems -dot- qc -dot- ca
Tel (514) 928-4600
Fax (514) 328-8785