Narcissism?

Subject: Narcissism?
From: "Cepek, Marta" <marta -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 20:44:07 -0400

Hi Steve!

>p.s. I enjoy reading my own writing. Is that a strange form of
>narcissism or a common practice among writers?

I doubt it. I'm a compulsive re-reader. For example, I re-read (and worry)
each reply at least 3-4 times before I post here (a typo still manages to
slip by once in a while anyways). Still, someone here had a very good sig a
while back: "If I had more time, I could've written it shorter".

Cheers!
Marta