What is CGM?

Subject: What is CGM?
From: Liz Babcock <Liz_Babcock -at- JDAM -dot- CHINALAKE -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 13:44:31 -0800

Mail*Link(r) SMTP What is CGM?

Cindy Elliott, one of the writer-editors here at China Lake needs to provide
some graphics for a customer from Finland. This customer wants her to do the
work in a program called CGM, which, according to the customer, "everybody" is
using.

Since that "everybody" doesn't seem to include any of us here at China Lake,
I'm wondering if any of you can provide some information on CGM for Cindy.
What is CGM? How well does it work? How easy is it to learn? What does it
cost? Where's the best place to get it? And any other information on CGM that
you think would help.

Cindy is not a subscriber to TECHWR-L, so if you'll send your comments to me,
I'll pass them along. And how great it is to be able to have a place where I
can go to find out such things!

Liz Babcock
liz_babcock -at- jdam -dot- chinalake -dot- navy -dot- mil