Re: Word,Doct2Help,Indexing

Subject: Re: Word,Doct2Help,Indexing
From: "Sharon E. Morgan" <102441 -dot- 1564 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 20:52:42 EDT

I agree with Brian. For large documents you should create a multi-file project.
To avoid getting an out-of-memory error change your Doc-To-Help options so that
only 3 windows can be opened at a time. I'm currently working with a 200 page
document and a couple of hundred index entries and am not having any problems.

To speed up the process, change to draft mode before reformating into help
files. Also make sure you're not in page layout view.

Finally, a large hard drive, 8 megs of RAM and 66 mhz will help.

Good Luck
Sharon