Biomedical communication workshops-Sept/Montreal

Subject: Biomedical communication workshops-Sept/Montreal
From: Sharon Nancekivell <snance -at- RESUNIX -dot- RI -dot- SICKKIDS -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 1995 09:50:24 -0400

In September, AMWA is once again offering workshops that may be of interest
to those editing and writing in the biomedical sciences.

Please address your inquiries about or application for the workshops to
Ann Bolster
Tel.: 613 731-8610 or 800 663-7336, ext. 2117
Fax: 613 523-0937
Email: abolster -at- hpb -dot- hwc -dot- ca

If you have any questions about AMWA, please ask me or Ann.
Sharon
snance -at- sickkids -dot- on -dot- ca