Help w/ St Martin's Press Bibliography

Subject: Help w/ St Martin's Press Bibliography
From: Stuart Selber <sselber -at- CRAFT -dot- CAMP -dot- CLARKSON -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 08:58:57 -0400

Dear Techwirlers:

St. Martin's Press will be publishing a bibliography of business and
technical communication sources that will be freely distributed (edited by
Jerry Alred). They have asked me to help with this project by compiling a
comprehensive list of electronic discussion groups related to business and
technical writing/communication. Thus I'm asking for your help.

If you have a moment to contribute to what should be a great (and free)
resource for both teachers and practitioners of business and technical
communication, please email me:

* the names of any lists to which you belong related (even in broad
ways) to business and technical communication

* if known, the names and email addresses of the listowners of these
lists (this is really important for collecting information and for getting
accurate instructions for subscribing, etc.)

Please help if you have a moment. I have not doubt that, with our collective
efforts, this resource will be extremely useful to the profession.

Thanks, as always,

Stuart

Stuart A. Selber
Department of Technical Communications
Clarkson University
Potsdam, New York 13699-5760
315-268-6450 (voice)
315-268-6485 (fax)
sselber -at- craft -dot- camp -dot- clarkson -dot- edu