Re: New topic: What thrills you?

Subject: Re: New topic: What thrills you?
From: Kevin and/or Lisa Hodge <klhodge -at- NETLINE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 02:54:43 GMT

My staff is also considered part of the development team, so we work very
closely with the engineers, too. It does take a while to establish a
"loving, caring, and trusting" relationship with them, but once you do -
you're job gets so much easier.

My absolute favorite is being included in design meetings for future
products. We tend to represent the user's point of view, so if a new
feature or function does not fit neatly into the content structure of the
doc, the user might find it awkward as well. It's very satisfying to sit
around the table with all the technical minds and say "You can't do that
to the poor end-user..." or "Wow, they're really going to love this!"

Lisa (I've been following the techwr-lers for months by finally have my
own connection at home and no sig yet!) Hodge