SGML source control tools

Subject: SGML source control tools
From: Phil Cohen <pcohen -at- HCI -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 13:37:22 +1000

Does anyone know of any software tools suitable for controlling changes to
SGML source, and also for controlling review copies (on paper) of the documents?

We've got a client that's migrating 700 Ventura documents to SGML, and at
the same time getting them reviewed by disparate people, some of whom have
no computers.

Could you please respond direct to me at pcohen -at- hci -dot- com -dot- au - I'm not a
HCI Consulting Better Communications Better Management.
(61-2)247-3437 (ph) http://www.hci.com.au/management/
(61-2)247-5160 (fax) GPO Box 4846 Sydney NSW 2001 Australia
The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of HCI
Consulting, its management, its employees, or even myself.