Contract: Tech Writers, Illustrators, Artists

Subject: Contract: Tech Writers, Illustrators, Artists
From: Information design group <design -at- INFODESIGN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 13:24:12 LCL

Wanted!

Technical Writers, Multimedia Profesionals, Technical Illustrators, and
Graphic Artists!

Information Design Group, Inc. is not a job shop or contract
agency. We are an outsourcing agency.We do technical documentation projects
and multimedia projects for our customers at our site, with our equipment.
When needed, we hire contract personnel to help us meet the needs of a project.

IDG is always on the lookout for Technical Writers experienced in both
hardware and software documentation, Multimedia Professionals, Technical
Illustrators, and Graphics Artists.

If you want to help IDG work with industry leaders like Hewlett-Packard, Avid,
and Data General, then send us your resume today.

Send your resume in one of the following ways:

US Mail: Personnel Dept.
Information Design Group, Inc.
234 Littleton Rd. Suite 2A
Westford, Mass.