AOL Download time

Subject: AOL Download time
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 1995 04:50:00 UTC

Those TECHWR_lers who are on AOL can decrease their downloading time by
using Flash Sessions to collect their mail and doing their downloading at
hours other than the 7 to 11 PM time slot. You will find the AOL flash
sessions under Mail on the toolbar.

As for subject lines, I'm all for it. Let's make an effort to be
descriptive in the subject area. Personally, I find it annoying when there
is no subject and usually skip the topic.

Marilynne
m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com