Re: Humor

Subject: Re: Humor
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 08:26:37 EDT

This was seen in a recent issue of the Tampa Bay FoxPro Users Group Newsletter.
The author is George C. Warner.

God calls Boris Yeltsin, Bill Clinton and Bill Gates and to his office and
says "The world will end in 30 days, go back and tell your people."
So Boris Yeltsin goes to the Russian people and says: "I have bad news and I
have worse news...The bad news is that we were wrong...there is a God. The
worse news is that the world will end in 30 days."
Bill Clinton goes on TV and tells the American people: "I have good news and I
have bad news... The good news is that basic family values upon which we have
based our lives are right, there is a God...The bad news is that world will end
in 30 days."
Bill Gates goes to his executive committee and says: "I have great news and I
have fabulous news...The great news is that God thinks I'm important. The
fabulous news is that we don't have to ship Windows '95!"