Re: Certification

Subject: Re: Certification
From: Bill Bledsoe <taft!bledsobl -at- UUSTAR -dot- STARNET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 09:18:52 -0500

Vester,

You know the flushing sound that you're hearing, that's the sound of your
point going down the drain. The source: MISSPELLING THE WORD GRAMMAR!!!!

If this is certification, I want none of it!! :>(

Now.... I feel better.....

Bill Bledsoe
Technical Writer who wondered into the profession from the PGA of America
AGE Systems

* Bill's opinions are Bill's, not Ben's or anybody elses! *