Thanks for help with STC contact

Subject: Thanks for help with STC contact
From: Maryann Corbett <maryann -at- MNROSDP -dot- REVISOR -dot- LEG -dot- STATE -dot- MN -dot- US>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 13:47:03 -0500

To all who sent me helpful posts when I asked for help in finding the
Twin Cities contacts for STC: Many, many thanks. I've finally gotten in
touch with the incoming local president, and she's bringing the program
committee my request for a joint meeting of STC and ASI.

My apologies for not sending individual thanks to you all. It's great to
have this list to rely on.

Maryann Corbett
maryann -dot- corbett -at- revisor -dot- leg -dot- state -dot- mn -dot- us