Training materials--help?

Subject: Training materials--help?
From: Jane Bergen <janeb -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 11:17:11 -0700

Are there any technical trainers among us?

I've just been given a new responsibility - - developing
training materials for our telecommunications products.
We will use these materials in a classroom setting
for training various customers, resellers, and tech support
persons. I've looked through all my old STC journals for
ideas without much success.

I'd like to ask from you:

1. Recommendation for help (books, PICs, examples,etc.) on
writing training documents.

2. Suggestions for innovative, successful formats.

3. Sympathy?

Thanks....

Janie Bergen
janeb -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com