Re: ergonomic chairs

Subject: Re: ergonomic chairs
From: Rick Lippincott <rjl -at- BOSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 1995 08:41:45 EDT

Like Karen Mayer, my last employer was very big on ergonomic furniture.
They had the expensive, adjustable chairs; adjustable height keyboard
platforms, and even lower mouse pad platforms. I'd been having some
problems with repetitive motion injury before going there, but during the
entire stay at that company there wasn't a hint of trouble. My new
employer has none of these things, and even after ten days I can already
feel the old injury starting to return.

Rick Lippincott
Boston Technology
Wakefield, MA