Re: Conversion: WP51 to Word 6

Subject: Re: Conversion: WP51 to Word 6
From: Ray Chenier <rchenier -at- WRITER -dot- SYNAPSE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 1995 17:08:40 GMT

I have had problems in this area. I used WP 6.0 for dos for a long time and I am
slowly converting all of my WP documents to Word so I can delete wp 6.0 from my
system.
Sometimes Word would tell me the file was not a WP doc, though it was. What I am
doing now is converting to Word (.doc) from WP and importing into word.
Ray Chenier