Re[3]: Help--Placing photos in HTML

Subject: Re[3]: Help--Placing photos in HTML
From: burgamw1 <burgamw1 -at- TEOMAIL -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 08:41:40 EST

Arlen said:

In all the scanning I've done, I've *never* found a better tool than Adobe
Photoshop. Period.

We use Adobe Photoshop in our pubs group as our standard software. We also use
it to convert figures to gif files for Web documents. It works well.

Murrie Burgan, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
murrie -dot- burgan -at- jhuapl -dot- edu