html

Subject: html
From: burgamw1 <burgamw1 -at- TEOMAIL -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 08:51:51 EST

We also code html directly into our documents that are going on the Web. We use
MS Word 6.0 documents saved as text files. After experimenting with a couple of
freeware html conversion programs, we found that the easiest and fastest way to
code the documents was simply to key the codes in.

Murrie Burgan, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
murrie -dot- burgan -at- jhuapl -dot- edu