CompuServe: The tech writer's friend?

Subject: CompuServe: The tech writer's friend?
From: Jim Grey <jimgrey -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 07:53:00 EST

Found the following this morning when I logged into Compu$erve. I didn't
check it out, so can't offer a review, but thought you kind folks would be
interested. jim

---
Technical Writers Join Writers Forum

(29-Jun-95)

Explaining the intricacies of modern science and technology -from new
discoveries to inventions to new products-is the job of technical writers.
The Writers Forum welcomes tech writers in its new Message Section and
Library 22, "Technical Writing."

Library files include recommendations for the best tech writing books and
tips on writing for electronics magazines, while the message section
explores ideas, stylistic issues, referrals, and recommendations, as well as
offering questions and answers, critiques, reviews, praise, and more. Future
plans include online conferences with well known technical authors and
implementation of a resource library.

To access the Writers Forum, part of CompuServe's extended services, GO
WRITERS.

--
jim grey |beebeebumbleandthestingersmottthehoopleraycharlessingers
jimgrey -at- iquest -dot- net|lonniemackandtwangin'eddiehere'smyringwe'regoingsteadyta