Re: Netherlands tech. commun. s

Subject: Re: Netherlands tech. commun. s
From: "Chubiz, Carol" <CAROLCHU -dot- CNT -at- SMTPSERV -dot- CNT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 11:13:00 CST

Hello Jack,

Following are some members of Society for Technical Communications who
are in the Netherlands. I got these names from the membership directory.

I worked in Darmstadt from 1975-79. I taught high school English to the
soldiers at Cambrai-Fritsch, Ernst-Ludvig and the Babenhausen kasernes. I
lived in a small dorf, Ober-Nauses, situated near Dieburg, Gross Umstadt
(sorry, no umlauts), Hochst-im-Odenwald. I miss it!

Carol Chubiz
Carol_Chubiz -at- cnt -dot- com
Computer Network Technology
Maple Grove MN

Names of STC members in the Netherlands.

Pete Andrews
pandrews -at- nl -dot- oracle -dot- com

Hugh Davison
hugh -dot- davison -at- utrecht -dot- ncr -dot- com

Carel J. M. Jansen
carel -dot- j -dot- jansen -at- let -dot- ruu -dot- nl

Kathryn Sykes
kaye -at- uniface -dot- nl

Jan M Ulijn
j -dot- m -dot- ulijn -at- wme -dot- tue -dot- nl

There are more people listed who do not have email addresses.

Let me know if you need them.