Help Magician

Subject: Help Magician
From: "Chubiz, Carol" <CAROLCHU -dot- CNT -at- SMTPSERV -dot- CNT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 16:23:00 CST

June 16, 1995

Does anyone out there use Help Magician to create their Help? I'm working
on hypertext for a great graphical user interface (GUI) for a network
management product. Things are looking good so far but I want to know
more.

Please respond to me personally. If the responses are worthwhile, I'll
summarize them for the forum.

Thanks.

Carol Chubiz
Computer Network Technology