Re: Re. Interleaf difficult?

Subject: Re: Re. Interleaf difficult?
From: Karen Mayer <Karen_Mayer -dot- TOUCH_TECHNOLOGY -at- NOTES -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 1995 13:00:30 EDT

No, Interleaf isn't difficult to learn if you use the tutorial or have
someone help. I wouldn't have wanted to try to figure it out on my own,
though. Even though I'm a technical writer, I'm the worst of the bunch
for not reading documentation! Like many of us, one of my strengths is
being able to figure out how to use software without any help, but
Interleaf isn't very intuitive. Because it's one of few programs that use
three buttons on the mouse, it might never have occurred to me to try the
middle one at all, and I couldn't do much in Ileaf without the middle
button (I had it programmed for the menu).