screen captures on a VAX

Subject: screen captures on a VAX
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 1995 15:56:09 -0500

A fellow employee in another state called me today and asked how to
do screen captures in a VAX-based application. I don't know, so
I am turning to techwr-l.

If you have an idea, please write me at lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com -dot-

Thanks.

LaVonna
=-=----
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
technical writer Society for Technical Communication
COREStaff Communication Svcs.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.