Re[2]: This is why.

Subject: Re[2]: This is why.
From: douglas_thayer <douglas_thayer -at- SMTPLINK -dot- SYSCOM -dot- COM -dot- TW>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 09:45:37 LCL

Dan: If you could broaden your scope just a wee bit more, you'd have a
point. In your second sentence, try substituting "WORLD" for "country."

I would have replied to you privately, but you didn't include your
address.

Douglas Thayer
<douglas_thayer -at- smtplink -dot- syscom -dot- com -dot- tw>
Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China

_________________________________
Subject: Re: This is why.
Author: @TWNMOE10.Edu.TW:TECHWR-L -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET at smtplink-syscom
Date: 6/16/95 4:18 AM

> "Why, with the exception perhaps of the west coast and New York
> City, would anyone live and work anywhere other than Boston?" asks
> Mark Boyer.

Gee Mark, you need to get out more. There's a whole country out there full
of great places to work. I, for one, work in Austin, TX. Its a great place to
. . .

live. Great weather (read no snow to shovel and nice, hot summers that last 6
months or more) and very friendly people. Its an attitude like yours that
makes the rest of us glad we're not in Boston.

Dan Martillotti
Tivoli Systems

Disclaimer: The opinions voiced here do not necessarily reflect those of my
employer, friends, or family. They are mine and I claim all rights to them.