Re[2]: This is why.

Subject: Re[2]: This is why.
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 16:32:00 -0600

Its an attitude like yours that
makes the rest of us glad we're not in Boston.

I'll go along with that! *I* happen to *like* snow and cold weather. I've been
in most of the other 50 states, and I'm where I am (Wisconsin) because I prefer
a climate with some teeth in it. Keeps you fully aware that you're alive!
There's nothing like a walk in -15F (or colder) weather; the world is completely
different when it's that cold. The silence is incredible!

(I once saw an ad from Wayzata -- a Minn company -- which mentioned snowmobiling
as one of the perks. Then -- since they were trying to attract folks from climes
who might not know about it -- described it as Jet-Skiing only on snow!)

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 124