Re: WWW job sites -- perused last night -- MA happening for TW's!

Subject: Re: WWW job sites -- perused last night -- MA happening for TW's!
From: "Matthew B. Hicks" <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 13:44:59 -0600

> In addition, MA and NH have extremely high average salaries in the latest
> STC salary survey. THe average salary reported in the survey for my
> state, NH, was 49K/year as I recall.

This sure doesn't sound like one of the reasons high-tech firms would
locate there, which was the original question.

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * I may not agree with what you
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* say, but I'll defend to the
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* death my right to mock you.