[no subject]

I mean, aren't the T-L series repulsive enough by their very nature? And
what, the First Nation peoples of North America haven't been exploited
enough already? Must they suffer this further indignity?

Sorry -- this is pretty far off-topic, I know. Let me try to steer it
back towards something remotely topical: I know writers who have actually
had to WORK for Time-Life out of desperation. What's the worst kind of
writing you've ever had to do to put food on the table / pay the rent /
stay in electricity / whatever? For that matter, what's the worst JOB
you've ever *had* to do?

PatO'
titanide -at- micro -dot- org