New name for Intercom

Subject: New name for Intercom
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 08:32:07 MST

Mike Belef, as part of a much larger post, wrote-->

> By the way, I've seen an ad for technical writers in Saudi Arabia in the
> national STC newsletter, Intercom.

I remember seeing a message here a few weeks back that STC was
looking for a new and improved name for "Intercom." Does anyone
know the status of that? Just curious.

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=