HOT METAL

Subject: HOT METAL
From: Candace Bamber <cbamber -at- CCINET -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 31 May 1995 11:48:10 -0600

Hi
A few days ago I saw the URL for a HTML editor called Hot Metal, (mac
version). I didn't need it then, but (naturally) as soon as I deleted it,
one of my clients asked me to do a Web Page for his company.

If someone still has the URL kicking around, could he or she email it to
me? I'd sure appreciate it.

Many Thanks.

Candace Bamber
(she of no facny signature)