Re: On-line help questions

Subject: Re: On-line help questions
From: "Joyce K. Genser" <JKGenser -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 20:56:15 -0400

Rosie Wilcox's advice was:
>"Don't let the developers push you around and tell you it will be >easy to
tie in your context-sensitive help, so "don't worry about it >until one day
before the program is due"!"

This sounds like excellent advice. Does anyone have any advice to counter a
programmer who tells you this? How can you get a programmer with this
attitude to cooperate? I am on my first on-line help project with
context-sensitive help and it is the LAST thing the programmers want to deal
with.

Thanks for any thoughts,
Joyce K. Genser, Sr. Technical Writer
New York City