Re: HELPPPPP, please . . . Word Problem

Subject: Re: HELPPPPP, please . . . Word Problem
From: "Lane, Debi [MV]" <DLane -at- PO5 -dot- MV -dot- UNISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 12:08:00 PDT

Ick. Who wants to bother with TC field code tags. These are a lousy
leftover from the Word for DOS era. But if it works, ....
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Date: Thursday, May 25, 1995 10:10AM

> Jane,

> If I understand your Word problem correctly, the answer lies not in
> Word's styles or hidden text, but in its TC and TOC fields.

> (snip, snip!)

Bless you, Brian. You are the only one that solved the problem! Your
suggestion worked PERFECTLY! I knew that there HAD TO BE A WAY. I didn't
know about the TC field...........

Thanks again,

Jane Bergen