Re: Screenshot annotations

Subject: Re: Screenshot annotations
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 15:25:01 -0400

I convert the screen caps to tiff or eps and import them into FrameMaker.
I do the arrows and callout captions with FMs drawing and text tools. They
can be grouped with the screen cap graphic, so they can be repositioned
easily. And editing and translations are MUCH easier than they would be if
I had to go back and edit the graphics file directly.

@Kat
- view sig with monospaced font & 60char screen window -

Kat Nagel LIFE1 (techwriting) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
MasterWork LIFE2 (music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com

/| It's more fun to arrive at a conclusion
\'o.O' than to justify it.
=(___)= ......Malcolm S. Forbes