Re: Screenshot annotations?

Subject: Re: Screenshot annotations?
From: "Sevigny, Josee" <joseey -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 18:57:36 -0400

Glenda Jeffrey wrote: I've been trying to find a graphics program that is useful
>for doing annotations of screen captures. So far, I've
>tried IslandDraw and CorelDraw, but they both seem to have
>the same problem: they dither the colors of the screen
>capture.

>I've tried IslandPaint also -- it does not dither the colors,
>which is great; however, it is a painting program, not a
>drawing program, and as such does not have the basic tools
>that you would need to draw the annotations (generally straight
>lines with arrow heads) and insert the text callouts.

From what I understand, you're doing screen captures under UNIX. But what
are you using to create your doc? If you are using Word, you paste your
capture as is, and you use Word's callout feature. If not, well I suppose
you'll get other answers.
(o o)
Josee Sevigny
joseey -at- m3isystems -dot- qc -dot- ca