html editors

Subject: html editors
From: Tammy Hale <tammyh -at- FGM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 14:08:44 -0500

Hello everyone,

I have been using Word for Windows' Internet Assistant to create html
documents. I've been ftp-ing the Macintosh Word documents to the pc, using
Internet Assistant to convert them to html, and then ftp-ing them to the
UNIX, which requires additional tweaking once they're on the UNIX. This is
not efficient for converting large volumes of documentation. (Don't worry,
I'm not dumping the documents!)

Does anyone know of any html editors for UNIX (or Macintosh) that are as
easy to use as Internet Assistant? I don't want to enter html codes
manually.

TIA

Tammy
tammyh -at- fgm -dot- com