Re: Dwo hsieh (many thanks)

Subject: Re: Dwo hsieh (many thanks)
From: Arthur Comings <atc -at- CORTE-MADERA -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 09:55:04 PDT

> Our editor has calmed down, largely as a result of your efforts.

What about the manager who was trying to force his misconceptions onto
a document that wasn't in his native language? Has he calmed down?

> (Ironically, this incident may have been a "face" thing: an American
> sensitive to having his editorial decisions reviewed by a non-native
> speaker.)

Since the editor was right, one can understand his agitation, though.

Arthur Comings

GeoQuest
Corte Madera, California
atc -at- corte-madera -dot- geoquest -dot- slb -dot- com