ISDN, ISBN, ISQN ... whatever it takes

Subject: ISDN, ISBN, ISQN ... whatever it takes
From: "Scott J. Wilson" <scott -at- WWTC -dot- TIMEPLEX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 07:29:42 -0700

John Overbaugh wrote:

It's ISDN, and you should start with your local telephone company. They
should be able to set you up.

To which Arlen replied:

Wow, a tech writer who doesn't know what an International Standard Book
Number
is. No wonder Compuserv needs so much third party help. ;{>}

And now I'm adding:

Arlen, you're looking at the glass half empty; I see it half full.

My first reaction was: Wow, great, a tech writer who knows where to start to
get an ISDN connection.

I guess it all depends on your context.

Scott J. Wilson
scott -at- wwtc -dot- timeplex -dot- com
70541,1466
(310) 443-4028