Typeover Mode

Subject: Typeover Mode
From: Roy Johnson <Roy -at- MANTEX -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 18:10:50 GMT

I have compiled, edited, and summarised the responses
to my request for information on using "Typeover" mode.

Its main usefulness seems to be when editing information
which is in tabular form, and the majority agree that
it's a potential danger because easily left switched on
[in which case it gobbles up everything you've written before].

I'll email it to anyone who requests a copy, or post it
here if that seems OK [it's a 7K file]

--
Roy Johnson | Roy -at- mantex -dot- demon -dot- co -dot- uk
PO Box 100 | Tel +44 0161 432 5811